5 Reasons You Need Honest Friends In Your Life
I know you may have read the title of this post and thought "duh" BUT sometimes it isn't that apparent. We go through life with different types of friends. The non-opinionated friend, you know the one who answers "whatever you want to do". Then we have the "friend to your face and talk shit behind your back". OR the friend who no matter what, will tell you how it is and hope you don't start crying because she/he just called you on your bullshit. Yea, that's the type of friend I am. Friendships like this can be extremely intimidating to have. I mean, do you really need someone to tell you that you're being "ridiculous" or you need to "get over it"? Well, YES. YOU DO NEED IT. I'm not saying I'm constantly making my friends cry and screaming "GET OVER IT YOU BABY!" but I'm pretty no holds bar when it comes to the people in my life. Here's 5 simple reasons why you need to get yourself honest friend(s).
1) We Are LOYAL: You never have to worry about us talking crap behind your back. Want to know why? Well, we're just going to say it to your face. It just saves us both time. We also will NEVER stand there and let someone else talk crap about you either. It's just not our thing
2) We Want The Best For You: Even if it's something we disagree on, we just want you to be happy. Sometimes the things we say can come out harsh but in reality, we just want to make sure you see all angles of things.
3) Most Likely NOT The Popular Opinion: Popular is not what we aim for. Everyone may be going left because it's the easy route but we're going to tell you to go right (if you ask) because it's the most sensible route.
4) We Never Sugar Coat: NEVER.
5) We Will Always Be The One You Come To First or Last: If you want true unfiltered honesty about your situation, you're going to come to us first. If you've already made up your mind and maybe deep down inside know it isn't the best decision, we'll be the one you come to last. Regardless, we'll be there in whatever way to either listen or help you through.
Bottom line.... honest friends are 'Ride or DIe". We may blurt out things like we wouldn't wear "those shoes" but we're going to be the strongest most unapologetic friend you'll ever have. So keep us around.
Shop some similar threads below.